Thursday, March 6, 2008

CSM Launch Party

Who's your CSM? It's simple, sweet, and probably still a mystery to you what the heck that even means.

Everyone has a soul mate - be more specific, a Celebrity Soul Mate. You know you do. Out in the sparkling tinsel hills of Movieland there's one man/woman/other that no matter what the project or film, if that actor or "celebrity" is involved, you are guaranteed to be there. Am I right or am I right?

Someone you're not quite stalking in your mind? A celeb you often find yourself telling stories about on a first-name basis, though neither of you have ever met - Someone you grew up watching, and in a sense grew up with?

How many times have you seen your bestie celeb in the news or a fashion mag or you weekly poparazzo rag (admit it, you know you love reading those deliciously indulgent nuggets of celebrity gossip) and thought: "oh man, I totally should have been there! We would have had so much fun together!" - That's your CSM.

...or remember the times you tell stories about your fave celeb crush but forgot to use their full name so everyone would know who you were talking about? "Kelly (Clarkson) is so beautiful; Angie (Jolie) is so benevolent, she makes me want to adopt; Katie (Holmes) is such an inspiration to me; Ben (Affleck) is such a good dad; or I'm really worried about Britney (Spears)...

You know you've done it. Well this is a blog exclusively dedicated to our CSM's and helping YOU discover yours.

- The CSM staff

1 comment:

Jessica Jenkins said...

I want to be your first client... I think I already know my CSM, but I just want to make sure.